The May 2020 Form 4473 includes several changes from the previous version, including:
- The warning at the top of the form includes information about illegal exportation.
- Information on the firearm/s to be transferred is now Section A, which must be completed before the transferee completes Section B.
- The “County” block has been changed to “County/Parish/Borough” to accommodate Louisiana and Alaska, respectively.
- A new item (26c.) has been included for the recording of official military orders establishing permanent change of station.
- Item 26b, which previously applied to situations in which the identification document did not show the current residence address of the transferee, has been updated to include situations in which the identification document does not include the full legal name of the transferee.
Waymore Silencer FAQ’s What are the benefits of using a silencer? The most important benefit is the increased enjoyment of the sport from both the shooter and the people or animals around them. Silencers not only reduce the sound pressure level (noise) of the discharged round, they reduce recoil and can increase accuracy. Reduction of recoil can lead to faster subsequent target acquisitions perfect for sporting, hunting and law enforcement applications. Is it legal to own a silencer? Under federal law, it has never been illegal to own a silencer. If it is legal for you to buy a handgun,...