SUREFIRE SOCOM 762 Ti
The SOCOM762-Ti is simply the ultimate lightweight suppressor for 7.62 mm bolt-action rifles. Constructed of high-grade titanium, it weighs just 11 ounces, minimizing impact on weapon handling characteristics. Although the material choices are lightweight, this suppressor does not compromise on performance, strength or durability standards, and it’s engineered to meet and exceed military sniper rifle suppressor specifications.
The SOCOM762-Ti’s innovative venting technology evenly distributes thermodynamic gases, significantly reducing pressure impulse effects on the projectile as it clears the muzzle. It bears the SOCOM name, so you can be sure it delivers immense reductions in sound, flash and dust signatures. Precise tolerances and strict attention to bore concentricity deliver exceptional alignment, resulting in a suppressor that maximizes accuracy and minimizes point-of-impact shift. It may be light, but its impact is undeniable.
- The ultimate titanium suppressor for .30 caliber rifles and carbines, the SOCOM 762-Ti couples minimal weight with supreme durability
- Lightweight titanium alloy construction allows for minimal impact on weapon-handling characteristics
- The SOCOM762-Ti’s front plate, baffles and locking ring are also machined from titanium for increased weight reduction without sacrificing strength and dependability
- Compatible with the SureFire array of Fast-Attach® mounting adapters (flash hiders, compensators, and WARCOMPS)
- Fast-Attach® design allows fast, secure, easy attachment and removal without tools